The Townsend Church building is open for in-person worship beginning Sunday, June 7th. Below are some of the guidelines we'll be using to create a safe environment. Thank you for your cooperation, we look forward to seeing you again!
Services In Person, From Your Car OR Online
- All are welcome to attend 9:30am service in person.
- The service will be available on 93.9FM. You can be in either parking lot and listen from your car radio.
- The 9:30am service will be LIVE ONLINE and recorded.
- If you are not ready to come back, have symptoms of sickness, safety concerns for your family or can’t make it for other reasons, please continue to join us online!
- Masks shall be worn by those 13 years and older.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all.
- Student Bible study on Zoom has moved to 8pm on Sunday evening.
- Children’s Church is pre-recorded, available at 8am: https://youtu.be/ngkGphuOuic
- Pre-K Storytime is pre-recorded, available at 8am: https://youtu.be/-T8JT-bWXrw
Social Distancing & Seating
- All doors will be opened for you upon entering and exiting.
- Social Distancing should be observed from entrance to exit with a 4-seat separation between families while sitting in rows.
- The sanctuary can hold 150 safely, in accordance with social distancing guidelines. We have overflow seating in other rooms if we exceed capacity in the sanctuary.
- Please allow volunteers to help seat you as spacing will be important. You will be directed from the door to your seat and dismissed in turn. For now, we will just be passing through the foyer to the sanctuary. Please keep 4 seats in between families.
Families & Children
- Please have your family, or whoever you carpooled with, stay together in the service and afterwards exit out the door designated by our volunteers. Children must stay with their parents.
- No children’s church or nursery at this time.
- Pastor Tim put together a bingo board for kids to use during Pastor Alan's sermon. Kiddos are encouraged to shout "Amen!" when they get bingo. Brandie will have bingo boards available for those attending in-person or you can pre-print your child's bingo board.
We will not be offering coffee, communion, or passing offering plates. No-contact offering stations will be available upon exiting the service. Also consider using Tithe.ly our online giving platform. Tithe.ly allows you to give online, text to give or give using our Church App.