Sunday morning service is 9:30am both in-person and online. Children's church and nursery are available in person only.
WEDNESDAY DINNER & BIBLE STUDY
Wedneday night dinner is 5:15pm. Bible study for all ages is 6:30pm. The dinner menu is here: https://www.tfwb.org/news/wednesday-night-menu.
STAY UP TO DATE
Church information is available in the following places online:
- If you need some direction on how to write your religious exemption letter please contact our church office at email@example.com.
CARE & COUNSEL
- Breathing Under Water is Mondays at 6:30pm, in-person only. This is an addiction recovery support group led by Maria and Bryce. Open and free to the community.
- Griefshare is Wednesdays at 6:30pm. This is a grief recovery support group. Free and open to the community. More info here: https://www.griefshare.org/groups/135708
- Griefshare Surviving the Holidays is Wednesday, December 1st at 6:30pm.
SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDY
- Young Married Small Group meets with Pastor Alan and his wife Sally. Contact them for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boys Bible Study (grade 6th-12th) student-led by Ethan Hines meets on Fridays at Pastor Hine's house, 7pm. Schedule subject to change, contact Tim@tfwb.org for more info.
- Girls Bible Study (grade 6th-12th) student-led by Skylar Luc meets on Saturdays at Pastor Sparrow's house, 6:30pm. Schedule subject to change, communication happens on GroupMe app. Contact Tim@tfwb.org for more info.
CHILDREN & YOUTH EVENTS
- Stay & Play is on Tuesdays at 10:00am for ages 5 and under. Schedule Update: There is no Stay & Play on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Youth Night is Sunday at 6:30pm middle school to college age. Come for dinner and The Chosen season 2.
- Youth Bible study is Wednesday at 6:30pm, middle school and high school meet separately.
- FallFest/Trunk or Treat is MOVED TO October 31ST, 3-6pm at Townsend Church.
- HighPoint FallFest Retreat is November
SERVE & COMMUNITY OUTREACH-FALL FEST IS BACK!
- ***UPDATE*** Fallfest & Trunk or Treat is SUNDAY, October 31st, 3-6pm at Townsend Church. Grab a car tag from KIDCHECK, decorate your trunk and hand out candy to the community.
- Nursery and Pre-K helpers are needed, please contact Brandie.
- Upward Flag-Football program is our community outreach. Join the concession stand team and help serve on Fridays or Saturdays. Contact Brandie. Want to help but not in the concession stand? Check out our donation board in the foyer!