Sunday morning service will be at 9:30am both in-person and online. Children's church and nursery are available in person only.
Stay Up to Date
Announcements will be in person on Sunday mornings during the service. Church information is available in the following places online:
- If you need some direction on how to write your religious exemption letter please contact our church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership Information Class is two weeks, both Sunday, September 5 & 12 at 11:00am.
- Baptism & Child Dedication Information Session September 19 at 11am following the service.
Care & Counsel
- Breathing Under Water is Mondays at 6:30pm, in-person only. This is an addiction recovery support group led by Maria and Bryce. Open and free to the community.
- Griefshare is Wednesdays at 6:30pm. This is a grief recovery support group. Free and open to the community. More info here: https://www.griefshare.org/groups/135708
- Young Married Small Group meets with Pastor Alan and his wife Sally. Contact them for more information, email@example.com.
Children & Youth Events
- Stay & Play is Tuesdays at 9:30am for ages 5 and under.
- Youth Night is Sunday at 6:30pm middle school to college age.
- Youth Bible study is Wednesday at 6:30pm, middle school and high school meet separately.
- Secret Sister has started for the fall, there is still room for more girls/teens to sign up. This is a mentoring ministry for girls age 10+ and women from our church. Notes can be picked up in the foyer near the coffee bar. Please contact Jill or Doretta Davidson here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursery and Pre-K helpers are needed, please contact Brandie.
- Upward Flag-Football program is our community outreach; the first game is Saturday, September 18. Join the concession stand team and help serve on Fridays or Saturdays. Contact Brandie. Want to help but not in the concession stand? Check out our donation board in the foyer!